Sunday, May 17, 2009

Download Ride From Bellamkonda Suresh....128 kbps....


Music of Ramesh Varma’s directorial venture Ride was launched at a function organized in Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad today evening. This event is graced by Bala Krishna, Bellamkonda Suresh, VV Vinayak, Uppalapati Ravi, Meher Ramesh, Amma Rajasekhar, Tanish, Nani, Shweta Basu Prasad, Aksha, Bhaskarabhatla, Ramesh Varma, Hema Chandra and Shyam K Naidu. Singer Hema Chandra composed music of Ride.Bala Krishna launched the audio CD and gave it to VV Vinayak and launched the audiocassette and gave it to Tanish.

Bala Krishna said, “Ramesh Varma tried to make a film with son of my brother and that title was Mitrudu. He gave it to me when I asked for my latest film. Hema Chandra sung a song in Mitrudu movie as well. I feel like attending my own function. Music will contribute to half of success of any movie. Lyrics contribute to half the success of music. And I am sure that producer extracted good lyrics for these songs. My song ‘danchve menatha’ is remixed for this movie. One should have guts to have that song. And the producer Bellamkonda has that guts. I know it because I worked for his banner in the past. I wish this movie a success.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

. - Designed by K4KAROO Web | MainTained by karoorockz