Friday, May 22, 2009

Download Vikram,Shriya's Mallanna Audio Songs.....128 kbps....



Vikram and Shriya starrer Mallanna's new trailers are unveiled at a special function held on Monday at Prasad Labs, Hyderabad. Hero Vikram, producer Kalipuli S Thanu, director Susi Ganeshan and music director Devi Sri Prasad attended the press meet. Producer C Kalyan graced as the guest from Tollywood.Vikram said, I feel proud to be part of this great film. I can speak at length about this movie but I reserve them now and will tell later. Although I shot for the movie for a long time, I was stunned when I saw the trailers and wondered myself how much handwork we had put in. I loved the visuals. It is going to be trendsetter in many ways.

He also added that he sang four songs in the film for both the Telugu and Tamil versions. Recently a Hollywood movie called Mama Mia released and in which all the leading stars sung for themselves. So our director Susi asked me to do similar act,he revealed.Director Susi Ganeshan termed the movie as a super hero film. “We all Mallanna a super hero film because our hero achieves impossible things in most realistic way. The trailers that you have seen now are glimpse of the movie. It is just a tip of the iceberg. I am sure our Mallanna will create history in all aspects, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. - Designed by K4KAROO Web | MainTained by karoorockz